Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back on the sick train...

We are sick.  again.  Both the boys have colds, poor little guys.  Here is how you know Hutson isn't feeling well...  I got him all dressed to go outside and play in the garage and driveway with his daddy and papa, and all he wanted to do was sit in my lap with his blankie and watch.  So not my boy.  Wheelie is all snot and cough, we have been spending a lot of time snuggled in the doublewide (my nickname for our extra large leather chair), and watching sesame street.  (I realized this when going through the blog that two out of the last three posts have had titles from sesame street songs, C is for Cookie, and Rubber Ducky...  we need to expand our cartoon selection).


We did manage to have a little fun...

Waylon trying to give us kisses to make us feel better...





Waylon loves the camera...


Mr. Cool...




*** PS-  I was informed that the comment section wasn't working properly.  I just wanted to say that it is all fixed, so comment away should you feel inclined, if your not inclined continue to enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hope everyone gets to feeling better asap! :)