Friday, March 12, 2010

Rubber Ducky you're the one...

... you make bath time so much fun.  Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you.


Last night Jeff, Lee, Lily and baby-to-be, stopped by for dinner.  Before I get to the fun bath time photos, I have to give myself a shout out here.  Last night for dinner I made enchiladas, and from what I hear they were delicious.  I don't cook much, well except a few choice dishes like spaghetti, tacos, pork chops, pretty much the easy stuff.  But last night I ventured out and even made a recipe out of a magazine.  They were lower calorie enchiladas because I made my own ranchero sauce (you heard right, I made it) instead of using a pre-made enchilada sauce.  These were easy and yummy and will definitely have to go into the rotation.


After dinner we decided to drop Lily and Hut in the bath and see what would happen.  This is what happened....


I am pretty sure it was the most fun they have had in a long time.

This is Lily tell us what a lion says.... "rooooaaar"


"Look ma, I'm washing my face!"


This is the face a pure joy... (and pure adorableness)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yay...I can finally leave a comment! These are so cute! I love the spout cover too...they look like they are having so much fun:)

Lee B said...

they did have a great time! I LOVE the top picture - you so captured the experience!! I think I want that top one framed for my house! And I think it may just make the 2010 Bednar Book!! :)

Unknown said...

So Teddi - what is the recipe for your yummy enchiladas after all that?

I love these photos... I can just hear the giggles and splashing! they r both just terrifically cute... cant wait to actually meet them both one day xxx Gili, Finlay n Aey