Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sunny

For those of you that don't live in North Texas, just trust us when we say our weather is crazy. 

We had blizzard like conditions on Saturday evening, followed up with about six inches of snow on the ground Sunday morning.  But today- 75 degrees and sunny!


Jerry is out of town this week.  He has been home for about the last three weeks, and we have been loving that, but we understand he has to go.  Hutson doesn't quite get it yet, he asks for his daddy every night at bed time.  Sometimes I lie and tell him that if he lies down and snuggles with his blankie that I will send daddy up in five minutes, usually by the time I go back to check on him he is out.


We definitely have our routines when the Cat is away...  every afternoon at about 3:30 pm we go outside and play at the neighbors house.  Then we come home and I deposit the boys in the bath tub, today was the first dual bath, more on that in a minute.  We do dinner and cartoons and then bed.  We have it down, the boys know it and it works beautifully, for now.


Tub time...  I held Wheelie in the tub with Hutson this evening- they LOVED it!  They both giggled and splashed together.  Wheeler can't sit in there on his own yet, too slippery, so I just held him in there- I might as well have just gotten in with them.  No pictures of the event- too hard to hold the camera and Wheeler at the same time.  So next time I will have Jerbear help so we can get some pictures- I know that is what people come to the blog to see anyway.


Ok well on to the pictures of this afternoon...
my little man, playing king of the castle...


We like to squish Wheeler in with his bestie, Iris.

I just want to grab his little cheeks and squeeze... he is my little pumpkin!



My precious little baby toes....He likes to recline in the stroller and prop his feet up





a few pictures of our lovely neighbors...  
We spend most of our afternoon with these little ladies...





Have a great rest of your week, we will enjoy ours!

No comments: