Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthdays!

The last couple of weeks have been crazy with birthdays around here.  It started with Tiffany, my sister-in-law, and then a week later her husband, my little brother- Alex had his 25th!  Yikes, my YOUNGER brother is 25!  When did I get to the point where my younger brother is in his mid-twenties?   I can't even think about that.


Here is the gorgeous couple.  Happy Birthday you two!




Today is one of my closest friends birthdays.  Kim, or Fromberg, or Frombe as I prefer to call her, turns 28 today.  This means that her and I have been friends for like 11 or 12 years!  


Happy Birthday Fromberg!  I love you!




One more birthday for tonight, and that is my other sister-in-law- Lee.  Her birthday is tomorrow, and I hope that she has a great day!


Happy Birthday Lee!




This weekend concludes the birthday extravaganza with Hutson turning 2 on Sunday!!  What?  I have a two year old?  Jerbear and I can't believe that he is going to be two already!  We keep wondering where the time has gone.

No comments: